Committee Mark-Up on B22-212 and Four Confirmation Resolutions with Agenda
Posted by Ashley Fox on November 23, 2018 at 3:19 PM
The Committee on Labor and Workforce Development will hold an additional meeting on Monday, November 26, at 3:30pm in Room 123 on the John A. Wilson Building (1350 Pennsylvania Ave. NW). The Committee will consider the following measures:
- B22-212, “District Government Employee Residency Amendment Act of 2017”
- PR 22-0982, “Director of the Department of Employment Services Unique Morris-Hughes Confirmation Resolution of 2018”
- PR 22-1049, “Public Employee Relations Board Douglas A. Warshof Confirmation Resolution of 2018”
- PR 22-1053, “Office of Employee Appeals Clarence Labor Confirmation Resolution of 2018”
- PR 22-0978, “Office of Employee Appeals Peter Rosenstein Resolution of 2018”
- Note: Councilmember Robert White is the designated committee chair for purposes of this resolution.
- Report on the Activities of the Committee on Labor and Workforce Development for Council Period 22
An agenda along with draft committee prints and reports are available below:
Newsletter: We Passed The Budget!
June 06, 2019