COVID-19 NEWS & UPDATES
Messages from Councilmember Silverman
Councilmember Silverman is sending newsletter updates about how COVID-19 affects workers and businesses as new information becomes available. You can sign up to receive these at elissasilverman.com/join. All our newsletters (which include regular COVID-19 updates) are available online here.
Notable Materials, Virtual Town Halls, and Info Sessions
- "El Paso a Paso para Aplicar por el Desempleo," el video de Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce y Mayor's Office on Latino Affairs for the District of Columbia.
- Facebook Live: Expanded Unemployment Q&A with Washington Area Community Investment Fund and DC Freelancers, May 7, 2020.
- Unemployment and COVID-19 Resources FAQ, April 7, 2020
Stay Updated on COVID-19
D.C. Health is also regularly sending health notices to health providers with virus info and updated guidelines for testing. Those notices are available publicly here. All information about the District’s response to COVID-19 and how to protect yourself is available at coronavirus.dc.gov.
If you are not already registered, get real-time emergency alerts and updates by signing up for AlertDC.
Links to specific COVID-19 toolkits are here:
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment
- How to Take Your Temperature
- How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19
- Steps to Stop the Spread of Germs
- Stop Stigmas Associated with COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the full list of operational changes across District government in the press release here.
FY 2021 Government Witness Hearing
June 04, 2020
Letter to DCBOE Calling for Independent Audit
June 03, 2020
Letter to DCBOE on Missing 2020 Absentee Ballots
June 03, 2020
Important Information About Curfew and Absentee Ballots
June 02, 2020