Committee Mark-Up on DOES Director Odie Donald Confirmation Resolution (PR22-0128)
Posted by Ashley Fox on April 22, 2017 at 2:30 PM
The Committee on Labor and Workforce Development will meet to vote on PR22-0128, the “Director of the Department of Employment Services Odie Donald Confirmation Resolution of 2017,” on Monday, April 24, at 4:00 p.m. in Room 120 of the John A. Wilson Building (1350 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).
Below are the draft committee report, report attachments including the committee print, and draft meeting agenda.
- Draft Committee Report - Odie Donald Nomination
- Committee Meeting Agenda - 04-24-17
- Attachment 1, PR22-0128 - Introduction
- Attachment 2, Pre-Hearing Questions
- Attachment 3, PR22-0128 - Hearing Notice - 04-12-17
- Attachment 4A, PR22-0128 - Hearing Agenda and Witness List - 04-12-17
- Attachment 4B, Hearing Witness Testimonies
- Attachment 5, Submitted Written Letters
- Attachment 7, PR22-0128 - Committee Print
FY19-20 Performance Oversight Hearings
February 20, 2020
Newsletter: Join Me on 2/23 to Celebrate Black History Month!
February 18, 2020
1/30 Paid Leave Implementation Roundtable
January 29, 2020
Committee Mark-Up on PR23-563, B23-531, B23-133 and B23-471
January 28, 2020