CP 23 Labor Committee Organizational Meeting Materials
Posted by Sam Rosen-Amy on January 15, 2019 at 6:14 PM
On Wednesday, January 16th, at 1pm, the Committee on Labor and Workforce Development will hold its Council Period 23 organizational meeting in Room 123 of the John A. Wilson Building, to consider the following items:
- The “Rules of Organization and Procedure for the Committee on Labor and Workforce Development for Council Period 23 Resolution of 2019”; and
- The “Committee on Labor and Workforce Development Staff Appointment Resolution of 2019”.
The notice, agenda, draft rules resolution, draft staff resolution, and draft rules (clean and with tracked changes from CP22) are linked below.
- Organizational meeting notice
- Organizational meeting agenda
- CP 23 rules resolution
- CP 23 Rules of Organization and Procedure
- CP 23 Rules of Organization and Procedure, with tracked changes
- Staff appointment resolution
Please contact the committee with any questions at 202-724-4902 or email@example.com.
Committee Mark-Up on PR23-563, B23-531, B23-133 and B23-471
January 28, 2020
Newsletter: Happy New Year! Open House & New Hires!
January 17, 2020
Public Roundtable on Public Employee Relations Board Nominees
December 13, 2019