Get Help with City Services

Need help navigating DC services for issues such as housing, unemployment insurance, or business and residential licenses? Submit a constituent services request.

Submit Request

Contact Us

Meeting or Speaking Request

To invite Councilmember Silverman to an upcoming meeting or event, please fill out a meeting request.