Fall 2019 Workforce Roundtables
The DC Council is reviewing the performance of the DC Infrastructure Academy, Local Adult Training program, Project Empowerment, and DC Career Connections to understand past program activities and to help inform its analysis for future budget decisions. In the Fiscal Year 2020 (FY20) budget, the Council partly funded these programs on a one-year basis, placing most of the remaining funds for the three successive budget years in reserve. The Committee on Labor and Workforce Development will review the programs’ budgets as part of the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) budget process.
Below is the data requested from the Department of Employment Services (DOES) by the Committee to determine the programs’ outcomes in preparation for the FY21 budget process.
Roundtable on DC Infrastructure Academy & Local Adult Training Program: October 30, 2019
- Public Oversight Roundtable notice
- Pre-hearing letter to DOES - 09/30/19
- Responses to pre-hearing letter
- Question 2 - DCIA.pdf
- Question 2 - Local Adult Training.pdf
- Question 3 - Local Adult Training.pdf
- Question 4 and Question 5 - Local Adult Training.pdf
- Question 9 - Local Adult Training.pdf
- Responses to post-hearing questions
Roundtable on Project Empowerment & DC Career Connections: November 21, 2019